Have you ever worn a boardshort engineered to the way you surf? Meet our new Airlite boardshort. After years of development, countless prototypes and our team logging hours upon hours surfing the long point breaks of Australia’s Gold Coast, these trunks have been perfected. Airlite is the first of its kind, where we’ve engineered three of our favorite high performance fabrics seamlessly into one boardshort to give you stability, flexibility and comfort where you need it most... and on top of that we’ve screened them with prints and colors inspired by the cultures and destinations we love.
Tech’s not dead, instead we've just hidden it...
- Stability -The waistband and upper third of the Airlite fabric is designed with a tight weave 4-way stretch fabric to hug the waist, giving you the stability and support where you need it most.
- Flexibility -The mid-section of the Airlite fabric utilizes a twill weave fabric, offering omni-directional stretch allowing optimal mobility.
- Comfort -The lower portion of the Airlite fabric is made up of a jacquard micro perforation. This section has been engineered to offer maximum omni-directional stretch.The micro perforations in the fabric, drain and hold less water, keeping your trunks drier and lighter for those marathon sessions or a rash free run back up the point.
- Micro Repel: coats fabric to eliminate saturation & repels water, keeping your board shorts dryer and lighter, longer.
- Die cut heat transfer at pocket.
- Wave mark heat transfer at bottom left leg.
- Mid Length - Performance Fit: 19 inch outseam.
- Material: Airlite Omni-Directional Stretch Fabric.