Join Billabong and Innerlight this summer for Surf Camp! Whether you’ve never set foot on a board, or just want to sharpen your skills, Surf Camp is a fun and unique experience. You’ll walk away with a surf adventure you won’t forget!
What to Expect
- Quality instruction from top-notch surf schools selected by Billabong
- Surfing etiquette, culture, training and techniques
- Ocean science such as info on waves, tides and marine biology
- No worries if the surf is flat we will have other fun games and activities for the participants
- A Surf Camp T-shirt, stickers and other goodies
What to Bring
- Boardshorts or swimsuit, a towel and lots of sunscreen
- A snack/lunch and something to drink
- Surfboards are provided by the camp
- Rashguard (Lycra top, to protect from a rash and sun)
What time is Surf Camp?
- Surf Camp is from 9:00am to 1:00pm
Who can join in on the fun?
- Participants must be at least 7 years old and a strong swimmer…we have had people from 7 – 78!
What are the specific dates?
UNFORTUNATELY ALL WEEKS ARE SOLD OUT.
WE DO OFFER PRIVATE AND GROUP SURF LESSONS. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO.
- Session 1 (May 31, June 1, 3) -SOLD OUT
- Session 2 (June 6, 8, 10) -SOLD OUT
- Session 3 (June 13, 15, 17) -SOLD OUT
- Session 4 (June 20, 22, 24) -SOLD OUT
- Session 5 (June 27, 29, July 1) -SOLD OUT
- Session 6 (July 5, 6, 7) -SOLD OUT
- Session 7 (July 11, 13, 15) -SOLD OUT
- Session 8 (July 18, 20, 22) -SOLD OUT
- Session 9 (July 25, 27, 29) -SOLD OUT
- Session 10 (Aug 1, 2, 3) -SOLD OUT
***ATTN***TO GET ON WAIT LIST PLEASE EMAIL:
Please do not call one of the store locations
How much is camp?
- $180 per session
We are now offering a family discount and multi week discount. When registering 2 or more participants or signing up for 2 or more weeks your order will be automatically discounted 10% (sorry coupons cannot be combined)
Hear what others say about our camp and what makes us different:
Where is Surf Camp located?
Camp is located on Pensacola Beach, FL. When heading East on Pensacola Beach our site is the parking lot just before Portofino Resorts and just past the Calle Hermosa neighborhood. Map below:
View Innerlight Surf Camp Site in a larger map
How do I register?
Online registration available below:Signing up online is a 2 part process:Step 1: Pay for Camp Online by CLICKING HERE Step 2: Fill out the Online REGISTRATION FORMREGISTRATION IS NOT FINALIZED UNTIL BOTH STEPS ARE COMPLETE
I still have some questions
Check out our FAQ's at the bottom of this page. If you still have questions concerning camp please email: email@example.com
Innerlight also offers year round:
Frequently asked Questions:
Q: What if my child is not quite 7 yet, do you make exceptions?
A: We do sometimes allow children under 7 to join as long as they meet certain criteria. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
Q: What if there is bad weather or dangerous surf?
A: Trust us, we live in Florida and there is a chance of rain almost every day. However we will not allow students in the water during dangerous conditions or weather. Ideally the call will be made the day before but sometimes we wait till morning of camp because the conditions change so quickly here. This is why valid contact information is so important. Also if we have to cancel camp we will always give the option of a makeup day or refund.
Q: Do you offer any type of family discount or multi week discount?
A: We do, when signing up 2 or more participants or signing up for multiple weeks you will receive 10% off (sorry coupons cannot be combined)
Q: What if the surf is flat?
A: Believe it or not we would much rather have small surf than big of surf. There are many things we can still teach. We will have paddle contests, team building games, and other fun activities to keep the students entertained.
Q: What if I need to switch weeks?
A: We get it things happen, so if you need to switch weeks please contact us ASAP at email@example.com and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Q: What if the participant isn't a great swimmer?
A: Honestly we would suggest taking some good swimming lessons before venturing in the gulf. The gulf is different than a pool and if your student is struggling swimming in a pool then they would not be a good candidate for surf camp.
Q: How do I know if a week is still available?
A: Once a session fills up it will no longer be available for purchase. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will put you on a waiting list.