Join Billabong and Innerlight this summer for Surf Camp! Whether you’ve never set foot on a board, or just want to sharpen your skills, Surf Camp is a fun and unique experience. You’ll walk away with a surf adventure you won’t forget!
What to Expect
- Quality instruction from top-notch surf schools selected by Billabong
- Surfing etiquette, culture, training and techniques
- Ocean science such as info on waves, tides and marine biology
- No worries if the surf is flat we will have other fun games and activities for the participants
- A Surf Camp T-shirt, stickers, coupons, and other goodies
What to Bring
- Boardshorts or swimsuit, a towel and lots of sunscreen
- A snack/lunch and something to drink
- Surfboards are provided by the camp
- Rashguard (Lycra top, to protect from a rash and sun)
What time is Surf Camp?
- Surf Camp is from 9:00am to 1:00pm
Who can join in on the fun?
- Participants must be at least 8 years old and a strong swimmer…we have had people from 8 – 78!
What are the specific dates?
ALL DATES ARE AVAILABLE UNLESS NOTED OTHERWISE
- Session 1 (May 31, June 1, 2)-DONE
- Session 2 (June 5, 7, 9)-DONE
- Session 3 (June 12, 14, 16)-DONE
- Session 4 (June 19, 21, 23)-DONE
- Session 5 (June 26, 28, 30)-DONE
- Session 6 (July 3, 5, 6)-DONE
- Session 7 (July 10,12,14)-FULL (please email email@example.com to be put on a waiting list)
- Session 8 (July 17, 19, 21)-DONE
- Session 9 (July 24, 26, 28)- IN STORE REGISTRATION ONLY
- Session 10 (July 31, Aug 2, 4)
- Session 11 (Aug 7, 8, 9)
How much is Camp?
- $160 per session
Hear what others say about our camp and what makes us different:
Where is Surf Camp located?
Surf Camp is located on Pensacola Beach, FL. About 4 miles east of the Toll Booth and just before Portofino Resorts. Map below:
View Innerlight Surf Camp Site in a larger map
How do I register?
You can register at any of our shop locations or online.
Online registration available below:
I still have some questions
If you still have questions concerning camp please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Innerlight also offers year round: