Join Billabong and Innerlight this summer for Surf Camp! Whether you’ve never set foot on a board, or just want to sharpen your skills, Surf Camp is a fun and unique experience. You’ll walk away with a surf adventure you won’t forget! Limited spaces available so register early. Some dates are not available for 1 day sessions.
What to Expect
- Quality instruction from top-notch surf schools selected by Billabong
- Surfing etiquette, culture, training and techniques
- Ocean science such as info on waves, tides and marine biology
- No worries if the surf is flat we will have other fun games and activities for the participants
- A Surf Camp Hat, stickers, coupons, and other goodies
What to Bring
- Boardshorts or swimsuit, a towel and lots of sunscreen
- A snack/lunch and something to drink
- Surfboards are provided by the camp
- Rashguard (Lycra top, to protect from a rash and sun)
What time is Surf Camp?
- Surf Camp is from 9:00am to 1:00pm
Who can join in on the fun?
- Participants must be at least 7 years old and a strong swimmer…we have had people from 7 – 78!
What are the specific dates?
***Please note some dates are not available due to limited class sizes***
- Days are limited please click on the PAY FOR CAMP link below to see availability
How much is Camp?
- $65 per session
Hear what others say about our camp and what makes us different:
Where is Surf Camp located?
SURF CAMP IS NOW LOCATED DIRECTLY BEHIND CRABS RESTAURANT ON PENSACOLA BEACH.
How do I register?
Online registration available below:Signing up online is a 2 part process: Step 2: Pay for Camp Online by CLICKING HERE Step 1: Fill out the Online REGISTRATION FORM
I still have some questions?
If you still have questions concerning camp please email: email@example.com
Innerlight also offers year round: